31st March, 2020
Easter Bunny in a pot.
Easter will be here soon, so have some creative fun at home and make these little eater bunny pots. You can use them for decoration for the table or just to give to your friends and family with some easter eggs.
I have some links below to help source the supplies and a few pictures of how I created my easter bunny when I wasn’t able to get the poms poms.
- Hot Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint or Permanent markers
- Terracotta Pots https://www.kmart.com.au/product/3-pack-mini-terracotta-pots/963156?&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpfHzBRCiARIsAHHzyZqtvYG7uAwHNnTzd6tDoMOOp0jisBLCc_ENzMtMuzOrVAW660X9SY0aAuhVEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Plastic Foliage https://www.kmart.com.au/product/single-stem-spray—assorted/764821
- Carrot (optional) https://www.kmart.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=carrot+bunting&categoryId=&storeId=10701&catalogId=10102&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=
- Easter Treats
- Pom Poms or felt https://www.spotlightstores.com/craft-hobbies/basic-craft-supplies/pom-poms-chenilles-feathers/pom-poms/happy-easter-coloured-pom-poms-100-pack/BP80495455
- Felt https://www.spotlightstores.com/craft-hobbies/basic-craft-supplies/felt-eva-foam/pre-cut-felts/sizzix-accessory-bright-colours-felt-sheet-pack/BP80451774
First of all, let me say that it is a lot easier if you have some large and small Pom Poms to use for your rabbit body and tail
Secondly, I tried to add some bunny ears, but there is not enough room for them in the pot. My bunny is a long haired bunny because I had to use some fur fabric instead of the Pom Poms. Below are some pictures of this project with Pom Poms.
When you have created your Easter Bunny Pots. Post them on Instagram and tag us @AHSbrisbanelibrary https://www.instagram.com/ahsbrisbanelibrary. We add them to our stories. Look forward to seeing your creations.